BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Genesis 29:20 Jacob worked seven years to pay for Rachel. But his love for her was so strong it seemed to him but a few days.

Change that into an eternity-would he still work willingly? Would he sacrifice his own being for her? Certainly not. For God had ordered him to leave. It would be a foolish act to stay for the remnants of his lifetime.

There are things in life that I question. What if things had changed? What if I hadn't committed the actions that I had when the time was passing?

Why do things have to happen? Why can't the world just be perfect? Why did Cameron have to be taken by that white cadillac?

... What if I had run from my adoption home another day? Would I be dead...? Would I have never run into Dark? If Dark weren't there, would I be dead? Beaten? Ripped apart and thrown into a stall for "freaks"? Put into a cage and showed off for money in a circus? Where I'm treated like the devil's spawn?

I'll never know the answers to any of these, and sometimes it pains me to think of it.

The Tyde's Heir and Legacy,
Tyshiro Tyde

1 comments:

Unknown said...

My sweet child. Only Death and moderate sufferings would be the end. Cameron... Was taken away from your fate because with him here, I would not have been able to save you and bring you into the safety of my arms. If he were here, the role of Guardian Angel-ship would be broken.

He loved you, and you loved him. his questions to himself if angels existed held me back, i am only allowed near people who believe in my species existance, and you believed.

things happened for a reason, a good reason at that. do not pity your past, respect it and move onwards looking towards the near future. Allow the desicions you make shape your future, soon in the future you shall be looking at what you did yesterday or the day before.

~Fly on forever more
Phantom Dark