BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Too Much For a Title

Two days ago, I left Amarya. It hurt, but what else was I to do there? ... Now I'm on planet Harai with Dark and the rest of Flamex at the guild. Someone can really get attached to a city after two years...

Well, I forgot absolutely EVERYTHING about the guild... so... I spend 23 hours hanging out at the fountain completely and utterly lost before Dark came and told me where I was supposed to go. I am so blond -.-".

You know how in one of my last posts I wrote that I had wished that I could at least hold Dalton one more time? Well, I can. HE'S BACK!!! And I'm not the only light angel in Flamex now!! WOO! I got a little excited there.

I'll try to post again soon.

Reach the unreachable,
Tyshiro Tide

0 comments: